Have you found out what you're allergic too?
Did you know that more than 75% of people with seasonal allergies actually have mild symptoms all year round that they tolerate.
Just because symptoms are mild, you should know what is causing your allergy. All the more reason to see an allergist and get tested!
Can you guess what might be causing your problem? Here's what's blooming/present when throughout the year.
• Tree, grass and ragweed pollens thrive on cool nights and warm days.
• Molds like heat and humidity.
• Pollen levels tend to peak in the morning hours.
• Rain washes pollen away, but their counts can soar after a rain.
• On a day with no wind, airborne allergens are grounded.
• When the day is windy and warm, pollen counts surge.
Moving to another climate to avoid allergies is usually not successful – allergens are virtually everywhere.
Let me know if I can help!
380 2nd Avenue, NY NY 10010