Logo

Logo

Friday, November 2, 2012

Hurricane Sandy- Update

Dear Friends and Patients,

I write this hoping to find you and your families warm and safe after this terrible storm.  My thoughts and prayers are with those who are without power or water.  I've been overwhelmed by the generosity of neighbors and friends. 

These upcoming days and weeks will be difficult for those of you with asthma and mold allergy and as we reopen our offices we commit to taking care of you during this difficult time.

For those of you with reception, I wanted to update you on the status of our offices and appointments.

Our phone lines for the 380 2nd Avenue and Tribeca 77 Worth offices are down.  

If you need to reach me, you can call Williamsburg office for a secretary at 718-384-6933 or if it's an emergency and you need to speak with me directly, you can reach me via email- jcollins@nyee.edu.  

With luck and the efforts of the men and women of Con Ed, the 380 2nd Avenue office will be open on Monday morning. 

Please keep safe.

Jennifer Collins, MD

No comments:

Post a Comment