Logo

Logo

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Welcome!

Welcome! This is the first day of my blog and I am very excited. My name is Dr. Jennifer Collins and I am an Allergist/Immunologist. I treat children and adults who have allergic and immunologic disorders. I've recently opened up two practices with New York Eye and Ear Infirmary - one on 308 2nd Avenue @ 22nd Street (call 212-979-4200)in Manhattan and the other at 101 Broadway in Williamsburg (call 718-384- 6933). If you'd like to set up an appointment with me, I'm more than happy to see you- you can call 718-384-6933 for the Williamsburg office or 212-972-4200 for the 308 2nd Ave @ 22nd Street office. The office staff is super friendly and will be more than willing to help you!

I'm starting this blog to educate people in my community about allergies and some common myths associated with them. I welcome and encourage feedback!

Rules of Engagement:

1) Each week I'll write a short article about a topic in allergy/immunology that I hope you'll find interesting.

2) I'll post links to interesting articles that other people in the health field have written & I think you'll find educational.

3) Please comment and let me know questions you have.

4) Is there a topic you'd like more information on, let me know and I'll write about it!

5) For legal and liability reasons, I WON'T provide any medical advice on this blog. If you'd like to set up an appointment with me, I'm more than happy to see you- you can call 718-384-6933 for the Williamsburg office or 212-972-4200 for the 308 2nd Ave @ 22nd Street office. The office staff is super friendly and will be more than willing to help you!

Okay, lets get started....

No comments:

Post a Comment