Good morning to all my asthma sufferer's! Whoo, it's really brisk in NYC this morning. It's the perfect weather to trigger an asthma attack.
What are the symptoms you might feel?
* Chest tightness
* Difficulty catching your breath
* Easy fatigue when you excercise
Here are a few tips to help you prevent or control an attack.
* Make sure you use your medication correctly and as perscribed
* Make sure all your medications haven't expired
* Use a scarf to cover your nose and mouth. This will help the air warm up before you breathe, helping to prevent an asthma attack
* Carry your rescue inhaler with you (albuterol etc)
* Use a spacer if you have one to deliver your medication
Good luck, stay warm, and as always, let me know if I can be of asssistance.