Logo

Logo

Sunday, April 14, 2013

How Do You Know You Have Allergies?- Here's an Easy Screening Tool

As an Allergist, I get asked this question everyday.  Often my patients think they just have frequent colds, "sinsusitis", or a lingering cough.   Even as a doctor, it can be difficult to distinguish a cold from allergic inflammation in your nose, eyes, and throat. 

Are you worried you might have allergies and want to do an easy screen at home?

Check out this easy screening tool Screening tool for asthma and allergies

It'll take about 5-10 minutes to complete. 

If your results suggest you may have allergies and or asthma go and speak with your doctor or an allergist to get help.

Want to see me?  Call the office for an appointment 212-679-3574 or click here to Schedule an Appointment


3 comments:

  1. Great post! I enjoyed reading about this easy at-home allergy test. Allergies and colds can be hard to differentiate between sometimes. I've heard that this allergist in Wheaton is good. Have you heard anything about them?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Michelle,

      Glad you enjoy my blog! I'm sorry I don't know any allergists in Wheaton.

      Best, Dr. C

      Delete
  2. I really enjoy looking at your blog! I have the worst allergies and I go meet with an allergist in Wheaton at least once a month to keep those allergies under control.

    ReplyDelete